A new force is emerging on the consulting industry through the merger of the P5group Holding and the Q_PERIOR Group. Both companies anticipate that the combination of expertise will foster new business, predominantly in the financial services industry with an enhanced service offering, especially in the area of digitization.
Both companies, who are well established in the Swiss market, combine forces form a position of strength. The new market force strives for sustainable competitiveness and long-term future proofing by combining their customer bases, offerings and employees.
The legal merger will be effective as of January 1, 2018.
Welcome to IC & Partner, your expert for Resource and Procurement Services
For their renowned clients IC & Partner is Preferred Supplier for the sourcing of IT and business project staff. In addition to the traditional project personnel recruitment for different skill groups IC & Partner also provides pay-rolling. Furthermore, IC & Partner advises its clients in optimizing the procurement process. Adverdi is a company of the P5group.
- Contract: Business Analyst (Compliance Control Framework)
- Contract: Business Analyst (Client Lifecycle Management)
- Contract: Business Engineer im Bereich Produktentwicklung (w
- Contract: Senior Business Engineer (FIDLEG) (w/m)
- Contract: COBOL Software Entwickler (Bank) (w/m)
- Contract: Business Engineer (Portfoliooptimierung) (w/m)
- Contract: Projektleiter (Projekt-Portfolio-Management, PPM)
- System Engineer Datenmigration - Job ID 80864
Personnel recruitment by skill groups
The successful placement of IT and business professionals in projects, requires an in-depth business and market knowledge and expertise when choosing the right people. read more
Together with you - We support the IT talent in Switzerland. read more
IC & Partner GmbH can process and take care of all administrative and official requirements, thus enabling you to concentrate on your core business. read more
IC & Partner advises its clients in optimizing the procurement process, either on a mandate basis or by providing experts in the procurement department. read more